Hi all,

I installed the last sections of staging (all home made) in the greenhouse over the weekend and all is looking much tidier now! Very pleased with the look...

LRM_EXPORT_20180701_214059.jpg
LRM_EXPORT_20180701_213812.jpg
LRM_EXPORT_20180701_213505.jpg

Great looking set up. Now it's all sorted it's time to think about building another greenhouse!

what is the impressive looking large red sarracenia two thirds down the left hand bench?

Phil

16 hours ago, S Krelbourn said:

what is the impressive looking large red sarracenia two thirds down the left hand bench?

Hi Phil,

It happens to be one of my favourites... an S. oreophila 'De Kalb' x S. flava var. rubricorpora [MK-O5 x MK-F45]

Grows tall, with a wide throat, big lid, great venation then suddenly turns completely maroon red (as it has done fairly recently).

Wonderful setup. You did a great job on those benches.  I could really do with some of mine being lowered.  

Thanks Rich.

Yeah the one front right is deliberately lower (even though it spoils the very neat unified look) to accommodate my taller flava collection, otherwise they'd not only be squashing against the roof but it becomes hard to see and get to those furthest back!

Also have a 60cm-ish area immediately front right (can't really see in the pics) that has no staging allowing for real monsters and/or huge multi-crown potfulls in future.

It really stands out, I have s similar O. de Kaleb x F 45 , but it has a lot of growing to do before it ( hopefully) looks like yours.