why bother?

ada

i have tried three times now,once to answers a topic and  once to message the person directly,lastly to post a new topic about it,all failed.

what the hell is going on?

ada

Richard,

I had a problem earlier today, got an error message after pressing 'submit' on a new post. Don't remember what exactly is said but there was the word 'tapatalk' in it. I was using my laptop (google chrome) so not sure how that relates to the app problems... As it turned out, the post has been submitted despite the error message (I opened the forum in another tab and checked before trying to re-submit).

I assume we've had a software upgrade as uploading photos is now slightly different. Getting these photos into a post is now a right faff - unless I'm doing it wrong!

As for the potential double post problem, if you get the error message try hitting F5 first before doing anything else. This usually displays the post OK.

No upgrade yet folks but a standard incremental one is there I see today. Wasn't yesterday.  Maybe this isn't about the tapatalk plugin.  Maybe it's the forum software itself or something.  I too have had these problems trying to post the last couple of days. From my macbook.  Not the iOS app.  This gets murkier and murkier. I'm diving in.

21 hours ago, Blocky71 said:

No F5 on my iPad Martin :roll:

F5 just does a refresh telling your browser to look at the cache before asking the server for content. So, if you have a refresh button that will hopefully do the same thing.

Alternatively Ctrl + F5 forces a load from the server.