Ping getting bigger leaves

bigphil1984

Looks like there waking up to me.

Possible, is that P, tina?

If so, my P, tina started flowering about 4 to 6 weeks after dormancy, but I do keep it under lights and about 20c.

Possible, is that P, tina?
If so, my P, tina started flowering about 4 to 6 weeks after dormancy, but I do keep it under lights and about 20c.
Yeah ping tinas, they were in a little green house out back, but brought them indoors over winter on south facing windowsill. Not sure about temperature, never really checked lol. But it's been cold. Luckily I've had heating on alot of the time.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

P, grandiflora will start to come out of dormancy very soon as long as the cold holds off,

Some of my temperate pings started to wake up just before the cold spell we just had, but now they stoped again. Lol

P, grandiflora will start to come out of dormancy very soon as long as the cold holds off,
Some of my temperate pings started to wake up just before the cold spell we just had, but now they stoped again. Lol
Well hopefully soon lol. I'll keep an eye out, and keep you all updated. This snow and colds been terrible!

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk