Argo88

What size do your P. Gigantea Made her first flower?

Hi! Only a few questions...this year, for the first time, I’ve 3 seedlings of p. Gigantea that I’ve sown 15 months ago... the biggest one is about 6 cm diameter... the 2nd one is about 5... the 3rd is about 3 cm in diameter...when I’ve bought my adult one, she first time bloom when she was about 12 cm large... have You got a different experience? Or have You grown this plant from seed? Please, tell me Yours own experiences;-)

Edited by Argo88

I have a few P gigantea, the largest 2 of them are around 10cm diameter and have not flowered yet.

• Thanks 1

Thanks Gaz! So I think it is 12/15 cm the flower size... when my ones will make flower, I’ll write You!! Please, write me if You have news:biggrin:

hi Argo, yes will do.  I got worried this earlier this year when they still hadn't flowered but was advised that as long as the leaves are dewy and growing not to worry.  Sure, I'll be sharing the news when I have any.

Mine grows like a snail and its roughly 8-10cm in diameter meanwhile the leaf pulling of it grows about 10x faster

• Thanks 1

:biggrin::biggrin:it isn’t a fast growing plant... I made two leaf cutting from two identical leaves... one of them was twice faster in growth than other one;-)