fungicide product ingredients

Has anyone used this for carnivorous plans? I have some fungus problems on some drosera and utricularia. It has Trifloxystrobin and tebuconazole. I know that tebuconazole is safe and the sarracenia northwest is using this active ingredient but I don't know about trifloxystrobin and couldn't found anything on it.

link to the fungicide 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Bayer-Garden-Fungus-Fighter-Plus/dp/B00R7PY8W2/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1511923147&sr=8-2&keywords=bayer+fungicide

15 minutes ago, Karsty said:

Hi Scuipici

I have not used this on any carnivorous plants. What kind of fungus problems do you have and what are the species or varieties of Drosera and Utriclaria?

Some common species like Drosera spathulata, Utricularia Sandersonii, couple of Capensis cultivars and some other non carnivorous plants, but on those i think i can use regular fungicide. I grow my plants inside the house and I've always had troubles with loosing plants to fungi because of the bad airflow. I'll make a greenhouse this upcoming spring, but until then, I don't want to loose any plants.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I bought a product from Bayer called “Zaleton” 

it is concentrated as 200g/L (tebuconazole), and 100g/L trifloxystrobin. 

The directions for azaleas, chrysanthemums, geraniums is 11 drops per Litre. Which I assume is equal 1gram of concentrate. 

My treatment for mold on all my carnivorous plants has been to prune off all the mold and isolate the plant so it gets more air flow, until healthy growth is seen.

But I recently purchased a cephalotus species going into autum. It was healthy on arrival. But going into winter two of its traps have rotted, the remaining 3 pitchers are covered in what appears to be white dust. So I’m going to try the teb/tri fungicide as the first plant I have ever used a spray on. 

It is a young plant, I don’t think it can take much harassment. There is also quite a bit of ornamental green moss around the plant. The growing guide says it grows best around other plants but that is restricting air flow a bit. 

Should i repot the Juvenile cephalotus in winter? Or just try the anti fungal spray and hope it lives until spring.