My moso bamboo is growing well

bigphil1984

Hey Phil, it's looking good (~8

Is this the one that you want to prevent algae growth on? If yes, rest assured, you can put a handsome layer of gravel on it without upsetting the new shoots! I was thinking maybe you meant to put it on top of ungerminated seeds...

Edited by Karsty

• 3 months later...
Hey Phil, it's looking good (~8
Is this the one that you want to prevent algae growth on? If yes, rest assured, you can put a handsome layer of gravel on it without upsetting the new shoots! I was thinking maybe you meant to put it on top of ungerminated seeds...
Hi karsty, sorry for late reply! This is my bamboo now [emoji5]e1336b71ae25fe1b113f64950223840a.jpg

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

• 3 years later...

It seems very cool and it's a good idea. For example, I thought of using bamboo for other purposes. I read on the internet that I can make a huge and beautiful hedge with its help. When I saw from https://lawn.com.au/japanese-hedge-bamboo/ what a beautiful result can come out, I was extremely impressed and I said that I want to realize it too. At the moment I have ordered bamboo from the internet and I am waiting for the order to arrive and in five days maximum, I will already realize this idea. My wife doesn't know about this plan yet and I want to amaze her because I know for sure she will like it.

Edited by Hawkwood

• 6 months later...
On 11/12/2017 at 1:21 PM, bigphil1984 said:

Hi guys, just thought I'd give an update on my moso bamboo! It's looking very healthy and growing fast, with new shoots coming up [emoji16]. At the minute it looks like it's going to be a clumper not a runner, hopefully but probably to early to tel lol.f8bebce8784875fa42288dc06d94e431.jpg9aaa40fbb87733d0875d161bdad24eac.jpg

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

OMG. It is looking beautiful