Drosera burmannii is really small and has very long dewless tentacles at the edge of the leaf. This looks more like a Drosera tokaiensis to me (a hybrid between Drosera rotundifolia and Drosera spatulata).

This is definitely not D.burmannii or D.sessilifolia,if even if you purchased seeds labelled with these. Could be D.spathulata or D.venusta perhaps. Some rosetted Drosera are difficult to distinguish,at least for me.

@lilacina  was my mistake because I didn't labelled when I spread the seeds D. sessilifolia and D. burmannii . I have D. Spathulata, I'm sure isn't Spathulata. 

I've never bought or been anywhere near Drosera intermedia, and yet somehow it suddenly started growing in one of my indoor pots. There's no way this is either of the two species you listed, unless the leaves are very elongated and the very long snap tentacles don't show up on the picture. My guess is your Drosera spatulata is really Drosera tokaiensis, and the plant in the picture is simply one of its somewhat different looking offspring.

This is Drosera sessilifolia:

Drosera_sessilifolia-1-by_AL.jpg

And this is Drosera burmannii:

01567-01.jpeg?v=1421152903

Then this is Drosera tokaiensis (because it's a hybrid, there's a lot of variation in looks - especially the width and length of the petiole):

DRO-TOK-2.jpg

Now is sure, is not D. Burmannii or D. Sessilifoila. Maybe is D. Tokaiensis... My D. Spathulata:

IMG_20170126_110658.jpg

Looks like a D. venusta to me. Give it more light, it's a beautiful plant.

Nigel H-C