Hello from Estonia!

Cybele

Hello everyone!

Newbie grower here from Estonia. I've been in love with CP's, especially flytraps since forever and got my first trap this spring. And then suddenly, before I knew it, I had managed to acquire a total of seven different types of carnivorous plants... Might have a bit of an addiction going on but they're all so pretty! :D

I grow all my plants on a window sill with an added grow light (hooray for an apartment with only north and west facing windows....) and so far they seem to be doing well but, as they like to say in Game of Thrones, winter is coming and I'm a bit worried about providing my traps and pitchers will proper dormancy conditions. Perhaps if I push the plants right up against the window (provided it gets cold enough outside)? We already had a few cooler days recently and I noticed some of my flytraps leaves that were against the window turning a shade yellower. Guess I'll just have to wait and see how things go.

21200746_1566735420016028_1500760935191702825_o.jpg

• 3 weeks later...