Help with N. distillatoria

Nepenthes elite

I was wondering if any of you have experience with N. distillatoria. I now have a second plant as the first one died. The second one is showing the same symptoms like the first one and that is stunned growth. Both of them I keep under lowland conditions with bright light and a humid environment. I just don't know what I am doing wrong. All my other lowland Neps are doing fine, this is the only one which doesn't. Please let me know what I need to do else. By the way the 2nd N. distillatoria is growing in sphagnum moss (That's how I received it, as the first one i had it put in loose soil, peat moss, orchid bark and perlite. I just wanted to see if sphagnum would help better) Thanks for your time.

What is the humidity like?  Some lowlanders need ultra high humidity, and i mean 100%, no air movement, dripping wet humidity.  I'm not sure if distillatoria is one of those but if temperature/light are correct then thats were i would look.

Fresh spaghnum is usually ok, but after a few years it can start to decompose and go mushy.  If its relatively fresh it should be ok.  The main diffetence between spaghnum and peat based composts is spaghnum has no nutrients whatsoever, even nepenthes need nutrients to grow.

Ok I finally changed the sphagnum moss with some Nepenthes potting mix (Peat moss, Orchid bark, perlite and a middle layer of gravel for the extra moist), I found out that this Nepenthes had it's roots deeply into another pot of my Neps, where it formed a root system outside of it's original pot and I found out it had produced a miniature pitcher. So I will keep you guys updated on the progress with this N. distillatoria. I went to do some reading about this kind and they have often times flooding in their area, so I had put them at the bottom of my growtent where it at times gets flooded, because of the water I give my other plants. I will soon post some pictures of my plants.