Mike King

Mike King's autumn open day 14th of October

Recommended Posts

Hi everyone,

      I will be holding my autumn open day on Saturday, 14th of October. As usual, there will be plenty of food and refreshments, plants for sale and also parking as at the last open day, we accommodated 22 cars on the drive! Please feel free to bring your own plants for sale or swap. I will be dividing rare plants on the day and please feel free also to swap with me if you have anything interesting!

     Please let me know if you are able to come so we can buy in the right amount of food and drinks.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Mike!

Couple of years ago, that i last visited you... shame on me...

So i will try to enter the party this time!
I´m very looking forward to seeing your new greenhouse!

So i will try everything to join your open day, but for the moment i cannot say it for 100%

Will let you know, when i know more...

Best regards

Matze

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Mathias Maier said:

Hey Mike!

Couple of years ago, that i last visited you... shame on me...

So i will try to enter the party this time!
I´m very looking forward to seeing your new greenhouse!

So i will try everything to join your open day, but for the moment i cannot say it for 100%

Will let you know, when i know more...

Best regards

Matze

Hi Matze, it would be great to see you if you can make it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, the flight is booked :-D

Next step is the accomodation...

I will come with my girlfriend, so please count two people, Mike!

I´m very looking forward to it!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just a few days.. :-D

I´m looking for a few plants, maybe some of you can help me?

 

I can also bring plants, if you are interested :)

 

Best regards
Matze

 

PS: Mike, did you receive my emails?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It looks like we will be coming along too as we will be bringing a new Welsh bred CP obsessive ( all our fault of course).

See you guys on the day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Mike,

I am hoping to attend on Saturday as I haven’t been able to make the previous two open days you’ve held. I’m keen to see your new set up. I could potentially be bringing a +1 along too.

 

Edit:

Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend this one either. 

Chris.

Edited by chj93

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/21/2017 at 11:14 AM, Carnivine said:

Count us in too Mike ;)

 

Bring you cue!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/7/2017 at 2:01 PM, Mathias Maier said:

Just a few days.. :-D

I´m looking for a few plants, maybe some of you can help me?

 

I can also bring plants, if you are interested :)

 

Best regards
Matze

 

PS: Mike, did you receive my emails?

Hi Matze, you should have the reply! See you soon.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here are a few photos of the plants at the open day. Many thanks to Mike and Helen for another great day. Bought too many plants again, though :( . But we did get to see the famous motorbike!

large_01.JPG.42ff9ab74e8264b2dd48367b45f

large_02.JPG.1a33b1962fcf86bd3f778536456

large_03.JPG.99d4bffd4790f6a71b86bcf19d0

large_04.JPG.889aff4fe8bdd4d911ea1211223

large_05.JPG.e09c133e283347201d6acf56302

large_06.JPG.f932f7743e71a60d35123e859e0

large_07.JPG.990d478c819ba3e32a287a171bf

large_08.JPG.f11433213b042fbfa77fed4ad96

large_09.JPG.713f8bdf2231eba7ad49b55eeec

large_10.JPG.b884ae923c57cb918b3d3645fb4

large_11.JPG.779fa814c4611e8359a24c72f6b

large_12.JPG.16ea0847ae2b67e15f0936894ba

large_13.JPG.a865ea341ffd25fe625f883d034

large_14.JPG.9889e526fbd7ad88c34a68947c0

large_15.JPG.7f009a0391dbc5769b837336ac8

large_16.JPG.040fe6ac04427cd75fb828fdbe1

large_17.JPG.aac7493ad8a7562ada57158bbed

large_18.JPG.70a35635cb89234cad8e604d339

large_19.JPG.6893a50a1aeb11b0c442cd3eecb

large_20.JPG.6ffd8f94dfc4e403a36f3aab583

large_21.JPG.e33c4c7aa0e0a27727a3ee95fda

large_22.JPG.82d61e6f182eda6569cb43f1ead

large_23.JPG.a3f20f76c0edc115f48c9842032

large_24.JPG.4749857c53671a426a54963cc7a

 

 

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Mike,

Many thanks to you and Helen, it was a great time at yours, as always. 

I love your new place, and quite a lot of space to show this fantastic collection. 

Got some very nice new plants :)

Looking forward your next open day in June, and I will be there again, also with a lot of other Germans ;-)

Best regards

Matze 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/17/2017 at 11:49 AM, Mathias Maier said:

Hi Mike,

Many thanks to you and Helen, it was a great time at yours, as always. 

I love your new place, and quite a lot of space to show this fantastic collection. 

Got some very nice new plants :)

Looking forward your next open day in June, and I will be there again, also with a lot of other Germans ;-)

Best regards

Matze 

Hi Matze,

     Thanks very much for coming over. It was really nice to see you again after 3 years.

 

See you next year!

 

Best wishes,

Mike

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now