Karsty

Forcing Nepenthes to pitcher?

Now i can see if i click on the links, beautiful pitchers!

Can you show a photo of the entire plant?

Thanks werds 

It's pretty odd that you can't see the photos in the posts. Maybe you should let the administrators know, it might be a website problem?

I just noticed that when I click on the links I consistently get a message saying I should sign into a Google account to view the pictures. Feels a bit like what happened with Photobucket.

10 hours ago, carambola said:

I just noticed that when I click on the links I consistently get a message saying I should sign into a Google account to view the pictures. Feels a bit like what happened with Photobucket.

At least it is free!

Wow that looks really great, It looks a bit like a lowland nep but i think you can grow it highland too? I looked up N. suki: its N. rafflesiana x sibuyanensis.
I have N. hookeriana (rafflesiana x ampullaria) and a N. sibuyanensis. I'm growing both in highland conditions.

Hi Tropicat, I can see you're back in full force (~8

I've just been growing it in my flat, maximum 25 - 32°C in the summer, 19 - 25°C in the winter. It has just been growing like mad all the time, but has been very stingy with its pitchers!

I've recently got x hookeriana, you can see it on my thread "my latest creation".

Edited by Karsty

You might be right Jonathan, especially at this time of year. It's positioned so it gets sun starting about 2pm GMT, but we need sun in the first place! When I first got it from a greenhouse that was not especially sunny it had many pitchers. These 2 new ones are quite a bit bigger than the earlier ones.