bigphil1984

My pinguicula collection.

bigphil1984    13

Hi friends, I thought I'd share my pinguicula collection on different thread so I can show there progression. Two pinguicula tina, and one pingulicula grandiflora. I'll add more pics as time goes on. Also can anyone tell me what's up with the ping, grandiflora. It's not doing anything??

56c30a6917ba96e23a96e4cd27a30826.jpg524303256a745df95d43aa34a3010fae.jpg0f978dd2f38d134d9a0e68519a867e59.jpgda0842040c8b970542035bcbcd390a3a.jpg

Gaz    179

Hi Phil, they look really good, I expect there will be more additions before too long.  Don't worry about the grandiflora it will be going dormant soon.  I could be wrong but it looks like the hibernacula is already forming in the centre.

Argo88    28
9 minutes ago, Gaz said:

Hi Phil, they look really good, I expect there will be more additions before too long.  Don't worry about the grandiflora it will be going dormant soon.  I could be wrong but it looks like the hibernacula is already forming in the centre.

Gaz isn't wrong for me... I also think Your p. Grandiflora has started to make the hibernaculum... it will not produce new leaves and the ones that You see now will dye... it is all ok, don't worry:biggrin:

pinguiculas xtina are healty and nice

bigphil1984    13
Gaz isn't wrong for me... I also think Your p. Grandiflora has started to make the hibernaculum... it will not produce new leaves and the ones that You see now will dye... it is all ok, don't worry
pinguiculas xtina are healty and nice
Nice one guys thanks really appreciate you help. My tina have got new flowers coming up

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk