Christian

EEE 2018 in Bonn (29.06.18 - 01.07.18)

IMG_8827.jpg

As announced yesterday at the end of the EEE in Leiden, the next EEE will take place in Bonn, Germany. The Botanical Garden of Bonn and the german carnivorous plants society is looking forward to seeing you all in Bonn next year. The date for the meeting will be:

Fr. 29.06.2018 - Su. 01.07.2018

More information will follow, for now please just save the date.

Please feel free to share the dates in your local carnivorous plants societies!

Regards,

Christian

Edited by Christian
  • Like 3

Hello Dennis,

we are still working on some details and hope to be able to give some more detailed information in 3-4 weeks. What i can already say is, that the conference will start on Friday afternoon with lectures and a dinner at the evening. We will have the plants sales on saturday and sunday as well as lectures on both days. The conference will finish on sunday afternoon. On Saturday there will be a conference dinner.

Christian

Hello,

i am happy to let you know, that we have put a section about the EEE online. You can find it on the homepage of our society:

Homepage of the GFP

There is an item called "EEE" where you can find some information about the EEE: So far there is a list of Hotels in Bonn as well as the programm online. We will hopefully update the lectures soon. We also hope to be able to start with the registration in some weeks. More information will follow. If there are any changes i will let you know via this thread.

EEE_Homepage.png

Regards,

Christian

Edited by Christian
  • Like 3

Thank you for all information you've provided so far, Christian. But to make sure, are you 100% certain that there won't be any plants sales on Friday (the first day of EEE, just like last year)?