a Drosera grow list from all over the world

Cleber Da Silva Costa

Hello Drosera lovers, I made an spreasdsheet for us to know the most commmom and most rare Drosera species in collections all around the world. Everyone who answers can see a sumary of acumulated answers. I would aprecciate very much your answers.Its fine and its easy to do. If I have answers enogh, I will spread more graphics and results besisdes the ones generated automatically by google. Best regards. You can finde the form here: https://goo.gl/forms/DwYCUlSkbMFPXERk2

The following images are a graphic and a table related to Brazilians growers that are the ones who made the most answers till this time.

Cleber

20170727frequenciadroseracoleções.JPG

20170727droseragrowlist.JPG

oh i love spreadsheets!
The links starts in english but switches to portugese? Is that the translation of the same text?
Another question: i have drosera capensis alba, should i tick d. capensis? I see other drosera have subspecies listed?

Edited by Tropicat

59 minutes ago, Tropicat said:

oh i love spreadsheets!
The links starts in english but switches to portugese? Is that the translation of the same text?
Another question: i have drosera capensis alba, should i tick d. capensis? I see other drosera have subspecies listed?

Hello Tropicat! The portuguese text is the translation on the english one.
If You have only Drosera capensis alba You should tick only this one, but if You have the other too tham You tick the other as well.
Yes, other species have subspecies listed as its is shown in cpphotofinder site.
I love spreadsheets too! I hope to make other with the aim of trading seeds, etc. I hope that You enjoy the list and You can update your list whenever You want.
Cheers