Some of my petiolaris complex sundews

ham

I never succeeded in growing petiolaris complex well, they just didn't like my conditions and I eventually gave up so it's always nice to see how others are doing with them.  Thanks for sharing.

• Like 1

I think the trick to growing them is to keep the humidity ^ 70% and the temperatures above 30 degree celsius and lots of light. Since my country is summer all year long, the petiolaris complex sundews is one of the easiest for me to grow right now XD. 

On 01/07/2017 at 6:46 AM, ham said:

I think the trick to growing them is to keep the humidity ^ 70% and the temperatures above 30 degree celsius and lots of light. Since my country is summer all year long, the petiolaris complex sundews is one of the easiest for me to grow right now XD. 

Lucky you Ham.  Yes, definitely difficult conditions to maintain here in the UK where you'd be forgiven for thinking it's winter all year long :(

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Gaz said:

Lucky you Ham.  Yes, definitely difficult conditions to maintain here in the UK where you'd be forgiven for thinking it's winter all year long :(

Well i guess there are ups and downs to it, here i can barely grow drosera prolifera due to the heat...