Richard

Anybody had problems with Carnivoria.eu?

27 posts in this topic

Hello..did you get your consignment via registered mail or express mail svc? After hearing about how awful your plants arrive, i think its safer for me to request for a ems...But i have someone that i know requested for ems and cost 45 and got registered mail instead from david == thats ridiculous.

Both were just registered mail and took four working days to arrive (for some reason he didn't send either on a Monday, so they both sat at the post office over the weekend doing nothing). Packaged in a big cardboard box, with plastic bags with the plants inside, roots wrapped in moist kitchen roll as you would expect. (Although I was actually surprised he didn't just wrap some of the moss I bought around the roots instead, that would have been so much easier and better for the plants as well.)

I also still haven't received a reply, refund or the plant that I paid for. There is no excuse for this, and if I could give Carnivoria a rating it would be zero stars. I'll look into requesting a full refund for one of the orders on PayPal, because this is unacceptable.