CPS new membership

Hi all.

Can anybody tell my how long it takes to get your membership number from the CPS?

I recently joined and would like to order some seeds from the seed bank.

Best regards Andy 

Edited by B52

My advice would be to send a message via the contact form on the website.  The person who answers those emails is also the seedbank manager and can check for you.  She'll be at Chelsea tomorrow though.

Regards

Thank you Richard, I'll give it a few days if there at Chelsea.

Regards Andy 

• 5 weeks later...
2 hours ago, AndeeUK said:

Did you hear anything back? I joined two weeks ago and was also wondering how long before they send your membership details out.

Yes mate, I sent an E-mail and they got back to me quite quickly .

I think the missus is getting jealous. Less than 24 hours from getting my membership pack, my membership card disappeared. Looked everywhere, wallet twice, under settee, pockets and even pockets of clothing I hadn't worn. Eventually found it in the bin with the wrapper from my gardening magazine. Believe me you would think I had lost a bar of gold. But then they are gold bullion to us. The missus denied all knowledge of doing it, but I know I didn't :nono:

Thinking of taking her of my interests profile now:laugh:

• 2 months later...
16 hours ago, Keith said:

Is there still a bit of a hold up with membership packs? I paid 10/09/2017 and sent an enquiry e-mail a couple of days ago, but have heard nothing as yet. Many thanks for any info.

I believe the membership secretary has been on holiday. I only recently received my renewal card - so shouldn't be long now.

Membership pack arrived yesterday (very good, with two books). Holidays had intervened, so thank you to all involved, for your quick responses to my enquiries. As mentioned before in other posts, it is not so much the late sending but more the not knowing what was happening.

• 4 months later...

Hi, I applied (and paid) for CPS Membership online - on 20th January - and have not heard anything since. I sent a follow-up message through the online form on the website on Monday (5th February) but I still haven't heard anything. Might anyone be able to help please?

Thanks!

Oly

On 9/2/2018 at 9:50 AM, Oly_91 said:

Hi, I applied (and paid) for CPS Membership online - on 20th January - and have not heard anything since. I sent a follow-up message through the online form on the website on Monday (5th February) but I still haven't heard anything. Might anyone be able to help please?

Thanks!

Oly

Hi Oly.  

Please check your Paypal to see that the payment went through.  Then, if it did, please get back to me and I'll email the Membership Secretary for you to chase it up.  PM me though just so the post doesn't get missed by me on here.  

Regards