Kew Gardens- Behind the scenes.

flycatchers

I remember a few years ago they held an open day in December which alas I was unable to attend. But although a winter one might seem a bad time to hold one I for one would be interested to see the over wintering conditions that Kew use for example their Nepenthes collection. So even an out of season tour would be good. And if on a Sunday even better as I work Saturdays which makes getting one off a challenge! Which is why plenty of notice is also good. Thanks Richard.. 

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just searched for private tours Kew gardens and annoyingly it said Februarys tours are focusing on cp's! Lol, March is for daff's now which I like too but.... bubbly fecks!

Anywho, any news? There seems to be some interest and I would really love to go there, have never been so was going to email them anyway before I saw this, don't know what a private tour would cost if available but a good day out?

Dean

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I did email them asking of the chances of a private tour of cps and if there is a process in place in general for requests of whatever you fancy but haven't heard back yet. Joining the club is on the to do list so hope to join in there really anyway but if I get a answer back I will post it.

Dean