My carnivorous plants

Or home, all the windowsills, the garden... they are everywhere!!!!!:shock:

If you find yourself obsessing over plants, constantly thinking about them, you feel in a need to multiply your collection, your friends and family are starting to organise interventions.. these may be warning signs.. this hobby is not easy but totally worth it!:laugh: (just get them hooked too)

Welcome good selection for starters but as everyone else as said addictive they become all to soon

Welcome good selection for starters but as everyone else as said addictive they become all to soon

Hi everybody and thanks for your replies :)

Well, to be honest, I'm already addicted to growing plants in general. My patio is filled with planters (4 years ago I had 3, now I'm up to 18), my windowsills are occupied by several houseplants and did I mentions the 8 ft tall palm tree in my living room? Unfortunately for me (and luckily for my other half) I don't have a greenhouse so my growing space and plant options are limited to plants that can either survive outside all year round or be happy as houseplants. My CP collection will not be getting that much bigger now, might get a Nepenthes or two, Drosera and maybe another Sarracenia but I really doubt I'll have more than 10 CPs in total.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi there, you have a beautiful collection of plants bluedog. I have seen the same and more collection of the beautiful plants, when I visited my friend's home in Syndey last week. She told be about the gardening professionals (http://www.gardeningnorthside.com.au/landscaping-north-shore/) who helped her in arranging the things and even renovated her garden too. There I got to know that consulting a professional team can save much of one's time and efforts.

• 2 weeks later...