Open day, June 10th 2017

Mike King

Hi everyone,

I will be holding an open day on the above date at our new house. This time, there is plenty of parking and if everyone parks carefully enough, there is parking for 15 cars!

new this year is that there is one large greenhouse for the Sarracenia collection with 2 of the largest greenhouses from the old place.

As usual, there will be many plants for sale and swap and please feel free to bring plants for sale or swap yourselves.

Refreshments are provided.

Our new address is:

Beaufort,

Coppice Drive

Wrockwardine Wood

TELFORD

TF2 7BP

I hope you like the new set up ;-D

• Like 2

On 08/04/2017 at 10:12 AM, linuxman said:

Mike, can you get round the far end of the middle bench? Otherwise could be a bit of a log-jam come the Open Day.

Cheers,

Lol No, you can't. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I Would just like to say a massive thankyou to mike and Helen for the great day that was had yesterday! The plants looked great, the weather was good and as normal their was plenty of food available! :cheers:

Cheers again

• Like 1

2 hours ago, danthecpman said:

I Would just like to say a massive thankyou to mike and Helen for the great day that was had yesterday! The plants looked great, the weather was good and as normal their was plenty of food available! :cheers:

Cheers again

Ditto! Great day. Thanks Mike 

Thanks everyone for coming over. We think there were around 40 people on the day and had 22 cars on our drive at it's peak. Looking forward to seeing you again on October 15th for the next one.

• Like 2