Hello from MS, USA

HDBENSON

Hello all, I'm Henry Benson ("Hank" or "HD") from Mississippi, USA. I love "bioactive -ariums" (ecosystems in glass). I keep (and love) Aroids, Ferns (and fern allies), Bromeliads, Bryophytes, and now COs. First CP forum I have joined, though I've lurked on quite a few, haha. I'm looking forward to increasing my understanding of cultivation and, habitats for CPs, getting to know other CP hobbyists, and potentially networking with other biologists/naturalists from around the world. I currently only have three specimens in cultivation: N. ventricosa, U. gibba, and a NOID Pinguicula sp., but I am fascinated with all things CP (looking to increase my fold though). I am particularly interested in native species - my home state has c. 27 NATIVE species, as well as a few natural hybrids, spanning four genera: 5 Drosera, 5 Pinguicula, 7 Sarracenia, and 10 Utricularia! One day I'd love to be able to say I've seen them all IN SITU.