Sign in to follow this  
Benurmanii

Hi everyone!

Benurmanii    12

Hey all, you may recognize me from other forums under the same mispelled screen name :P

Hmm, as far as introductions go, I'll just state my name and interests. As you may have concluded from my username, my real name is Ben. I have a great interest in temperate Pinguicula as well as the South American species. On other forums, there is little discussion on these Pinguicula, which is no fun, so I hope to find some people with similar interests here, or perhaps inspire some consideration on the pings in others.

Happy to be part of the comminity! I'll include a pic of a flower that recently opened on one of me P. megaspilaea to hopefully warm up faster to you other Ping growers :)

http://i.imgur.com/YiDHdUy.jpg

Yunzi    10

Welcome Ben.  Certainly a number of Mexican Ping fans here - myself included. Just need the weather to warm up and things to come out of hibernation!

Tropicat    72

Welcome ben!
I'm looking forward to see more photos like that! I have a ping that just started to come out of hibernation. I caught 4 bugs in a day! doing very well. I'm still new to growing pings, so i'd like to learn more about them.

Loakesy    119

Welcome aboard, Ben!

Never been much of a Pinguicula fan myself, but now I have a little more room to spare I'm intending on branching into some temperate Pings, for the sake of variety, over the next couple of years...

tatter    29

hi Ben and welcome to CPUK

guess to cn tell from my Avatar I grow  pings also

iestyn1971    0

Hi Everyone

My name is Iestyn Harrigan 45 and from Wales.  Recently joined the group.  I have tried to contact membership secretary as I have no communication since I paid my subscriptions.