Venus Flytrap Cartoon

Dr. GreenThumb

Ive been learning a little bit of animation on Adobe After Effects and while trying to make a little cartoon to illustrate a point i wanted to make for another YouTube video i gave birth to this little video fart.

Edited by Dr. GreenThumb
  • Like 1

Thanks Picavorus, it was fun making it. Ive decided to start work on a little animated series where 2 carnivorous plants sitting in the window ledge tell CP related jokes. ill post a little concept art soon, as i want the cartoon to be much better quality. I thought it fun to get people involved and they can post CP jokes, and the best ones i can use in the next episodes, lol.

Edited by Dr. GreenThumb
  • Like 1

Is their any way to display images smaller?

So these are a couple of characters, well three as 2 share the same pot i drew up, the annoying thing is the app what i was drawing them in only exports psd files at 75dpi, which is too low, especially if i want to get a head shot of the one talking, so im in the processes of redrawing them in Illustrator as vectors, what i need to buy is a nice little stylus, itll make the whole thing much easier.

30122905613_d501d0b89f_b.jpg

• Like 1