Scotcarnivorousplants

What and where? Competition!

10 posts in this topic

Hi everyone

Here is a bit of fun for everyone to enjoy solving. It may be obvious, very, but I found it quite fun. Whoever guesses the following first will win a free burbidgeae x campanulata (EU only, and free postage)

1.What the photo shows?

2.Where is it?

11a26d31091bcef56e8dd5614afcda0e.png

Be specific! Good luck everyone!!

Thanks

Oliver

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I can see N. ampullaria on the screen, so it's some kind of carnivorous plants documentary. Picture is taken inside of a vehicle. Might be a plane, but also a bus, or train.

Venus' flytrap on a bus? :smile:

Edited by snowwy

Venus flytrap on a video in a bus at night.

Venus flytrap in one of David Attenborough documentaries being played on a boat?

Mark

David Attenborough BBC documentary (Life of Plants?), showing on in-flight screens during a trip on an aeroplane (not sure where flying to/from!)

1 person likes this

Well done stu, some of you were very close, but it was indeed on a plane. It was on the return flight from a recent holiday. I thought it was an interesting coincidence although I think I was the only one on the plane watching at 3am. :) Stu I will send you a PM.
Thanks
Oliver

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

2 hours ago, Scotcarnivorousplants said:

Well done stu, some of you were very close, but it was indeed on a plane. It was on the return flight from a recent holiday. I thought it was an interesting coincidence although I think I was the only one on the plane watching at 3am. :)

Yay, cool!

Wow, that is quite interesting and a little obscure to be showing that sort of thing on a plane (unless of course it was a CP-based holiday on a specially chartered jet! haha)