Cephalotus typical from Charles Brewer.

dimitar

Hello Dimitar,

it seems that each of your plants that grows in a relatively small pot is especially big respectively builds exceptional big pitchers. Can you confirm this?

Here in germany growers propagate to use big pots for cephs,but honestly I´m not sure if this will be of a big advantage for the plants.

Besides I´m thinking about repotting some of my bigger plants. When would you recommend doing so? Now or better in spring?

34 minutes ago, lilacina said:

Hello Dimitar,

it seems that each of your plants that grows in a relatively small pot is especially big respectively builds exceptional big pitchers. Can you confirm this?

Besides I´m thinking about repotting some of my bigger plants. When would you recommend doing so? Now or better in spring?

Hello Sonja,

yes, I can confirm as the bigger pot is the better.

All my plants get dormancy and I do repotting while they are in dormancy. Usually end of January, in the begining of February.

5 hours ago, Argo88 said:

Hi Jorn!!!! can I ask You a question? I've seen your growing list (congratulations, beautiful!!!!!) and I noticed that near Your Big Boy You have wrote "the real one"... why, there are no real clones sold as big boy from sellers? I ask it to You because my friend that swapped with me a leaf cutting of "false big boy" is a very serious man and buyed the mother plant from a nursery... could somebody have deceived him? Or could my plant to be a real one that become so fore de extreme hot and dry climate of my growing conditions? Thanks a lot and don't be afraid to say me the true, for me it is not a problem to have a fake: I'm happy that my cephalotus, even typical, are doing well, and I'm waiting they'll make the flower to try to obtain new ones unique... like those that Dimitar obtained from seed and published their photos in this post... beautiful!!!!!;-)

Thanks a lot Jorn, and please, share with we some photos!!! :-)

Best regards,

Serse

Not everybody who gives away Fake-clones to others is a betrayer. Fake clones are a big problem. Newcomer buy these fakes in the opinion that they are real and give them as a real clone to other collectors. Therefore its important that we find the sources of fake clones and stop this madness there.

Allt he best for all

Jörn

• Like 1

I got some of the so called Big Boy.

But there is a real naughty one. Sometimes he makes a really big pitcher the next one could be normal or even small.

That`s the way the ball bounces.

• Like 1