New Greenhouse

I've just got a new greenhouse, when I get it erected that I'm planning on heating for my tropical plants (carnivorous and others). However, I wondering what sort of heater is best for it especially when the weather is cooler and in winter?

It all depends on the size of your greenhouse really and whether your neps are lowland or highland, as they will have specific temperature needs. But how this would affect your other plants requirements, i'm not sure. Of course, it's also possible to partition the greenhouse if you want different climate zones.

It all depends on the size of your greenhouse really and whether your neps are lowland or highland, as they will have specific temperature needs. But how this would affect your other plants requirements, i'm not sure. Of course, it's also possible to partition the greenhouse if you want different climate zones.

That's right, don't forget that isolation is one of the key to save money with heating :)

I don't spend that much of money in winter thanks to that in my GH. 

I live in north of France.