Sphagnum moss in the uk?

Where are you guys getting sphagnum moss from?, I see a lot of it on amazon but I'm not sure which one would be best so maybe people here can share their experiences I was thinking of just buying this one, 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/New-Zealand-Fresh-Sphagnum-Moss/dp/B00TDWVMZS/ref=sr_1_12?ie=UTF8&qid=1463946688&sr=8-12&keywords=sphagnum+moss

Using for VFT's

Edited by kieran1203

You can get it at most garden centres, usually near where the hanging basket sundries are since it's often used by non-CP growers to line hanging baskets. Might be worth checking that out first.

You can get it at most garden centres, usually near where the hanging basket sundries are since it's often used by non-CP growers to line hanging baskets. Might be worth checking that out first.

Ye I tried already theres only a couple round here and both didn't sell them unfortunately :/

Hi 

you can get spagnum moss from florest

if you ask, there could order you some  when there put there main order in for there flowers 

i got a big bag for £2,50 size of carrier bag

hope this helps

Ye that seems like a good idea, will give it a shot