Does my plants health look good?

Swizzy

Hello everyone it's my first winter with carnivorous plants I have a quite few. I think I may be worrying over nothing tbh. Its probably them getting ready for dormancy. Just want to see if I am right. Here is a link to my dropbox plant folder as its easyer to look on there. Thay should be dated in order thanks.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/343wsjz74i06uh4/AAD48F4Fp4-agWQzLKUtRcOpa?dl=0

Edited by Swizzy

They all look fine to me, all mine are looking a lot worse for wear with the recent drop in temperature. only thing I would suggest is a bit more air flow that small greenhouse looked very humid in one of your pics, as I understand it can lead to mould and rot problems. but I'm still only a beginner at this so maybe someone more experienced could lend some input.

• Like 1

They all look fine to me, all mine are looking a lot worse for wear with the recent drop in temperature. only thing I would suggest is a bit more air flow that small greenhouse looked very humid in one of your pics, as I understand it can lead to mould and rot problems. but I'm still only a beginner at this so maybe someone more experienced could lend some input.

Thank yeah its all most all ways 80% in the greenhouse and the bog I have. I am not sure what I can do to try abd lower humidity with out cold air or frost getting to them. Plus it's been raining all most every day. I am worrying about root rot as one of my plant have gone a sticky yellowish brown colur that does look like rot has happened already. Hopefully it will be alright.

• 1 year later...

your plants look fine. some sarracenia will die all the way back to their rhizomes but as long as the crown at it's base is green then you are fine.