NCCPG collection at Chester Zoo.

manders

Firstly, a big thanks to Paul for organising this open day and giving us a chance to see a fantastic collection of fabulously grown Nepenthes. I took a load of photos and will post a few here in no particular order. Enjoy.

19378355903_b196fe6684_b.jpg

19812811329_3031f1a67e_b.jpg

19378393893_4c85aa470c_b.jpg

Edited by manders
  • Like 7

Thankyou for your kind words guys,I really enjoyed meeting some of you again and some for the 1st time,the collection can be seen at other times in the year if you contact myself and we can arrange a visit:-)

• Like 3

Lovely photos, sometimes it's annoying living all the way up here in Scotland. Do you have any pics of that burb in the last photo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately i dont think i do, i took about a hundred photos and i think there are a couple of thousand? plants there, was spoilt for choice!

• Like 2

Lovely photos, sometimes it's annoying living all the way up here in Scotland. Do you have any pics of that burb in the last photo?

Yeah it's pain being up in Scotland to sometimes, luckily I spent my teenage years in Chester, so no shortage of friends to stay with

Edited by carni grower