The Great South West CP Weekend - 4th/5th July

dennisB

Hi

there is an opportunity to attend 3 CP open days on the same weekend.

John Sirkett - Saturday 4th July 2015 - 5pm- 10pm

A fabulous collection with a vast array of plants. Home built grow areas adorn Johns' vast garden. John also grows many other plant species. Must be seen to be believed!

Contact Details: Address: Carn View, 46 Lanner Hill, Redruth, Cornwall, TR16 6DA

Dennis Balsdon - Sunday 5th July 2015 - 10am onwards

The main attractions are a large Heliamphora collection,but there are two 12 x 8 and one 8 x 6 greenhouses stuffed with CP's as well as numerous cold frames, mini bogs etc. There will be many plants for sale/swap and I hope that other people will bring plants along too.

A buffet lunch will be served.

Contact Details: Address: 13 Stella Road, Paignton Devon TQ3 1BH. Email: [email protected]

Ian MacKay - Sunday 5th July 2015 - Afternoon

I have a 15 x 28 foot unheated greenhouse planted out with various plants for tropical butterflies, (bananas, passion flowers, aristolochias etc) that live and breed in there during the summer months. This greenhouse has a leanto split into two 20 x 6 foot sections, housing my Sarracenias and a 8 x 6 housing my lowland Nepenthes. I have also recently built a 12 x 8 foot extention which houses my highland Nepenthes. I have about 80 species and hybrids of highland Nepenthes and about 30 lowland Nepenthes plus some Dionaea and some Pinguicula. A lot of my Nepenthes are still small as I have only been seriously into this hobby for about 5 years.

CONTACT DETAILS: Ian McKay, 148 Goodrington Road, Paignton, Devon, TQ4 7HQ

EMAIL: [email protected]

Hope to see you.

Dennis

Is anyone coming from the Dorset area to ANY of these open days? As i don’t drive yet, i am happy to contribute to the fuel costs! I live on the A35 in Chideock so easy to find and pick up!

I would Love to go to CP open day as I haven’t been in YEARS!

Thank you anyway!

Michael

Edited by Michael*R

Guest paul y

if anyone is travelling through or near Bristol and can spare a seat please pm me, happy to pay towards fuel costs and you get a free ceph, a nice one, thanks paul