Roraima.pl

Kiwano

Hello everybody,

I expose you my problem : I made an order on this website the 3rd august.

And until now, I have not received any plant. 

I contacted them by twice (directly on their Facebook page)...

One the 7th august (they told me that they will send my order the next monday).

The second recently, the 21th august (and I have no response).

Have you already ordered on this website ? What is your experience ? Do you think I must ask them by another way ?

I know they was not available during a short time (23th to 30th august if I remember well). But I must say I'm pretty disappointed...

After one month without informations.

Edited by Kiwano

That's not terrible to know it...

I contacted them by e-mail and I hope they will answer me quickly. If not, I should unfortunately ask a refunding as you've done it..

Edited by Kiwano

It's a shame to hear that Roraima is getting bad customer reviews again. Have you seen this thread ?

Following that, i received a pm from Mekk basically offering his apologies for the decrease in quality of service, a handsome discount code off a future order, and a promise that he was replacing the staff responsible for order and labelling errors, giving up his education, and concentrating on Roraima full time. Obviously, this doesn't seem to have happened and things have just got worse. Maybe it's due to the restructuring going on as we speak, but no matter how busy Mekk may be with regards to sorting out the business, replying to customer emails should receive prompt attention, even more so for those who have already parted with their money. It is not good business practice to totally ignore customers. And don't tell me Mekk isn't checking his email, we can all manage that at least once a day, regardless of how busy we are.

Edited by Welshy

Hi,

I have news. So they didn't replied to my mail and I asked a refund (fortunately I paid with Paypal !).

They refunded me at once, without any message to explain me or to present apologizes...

It's pretty disappointing. I had never ordered on this website and I think I will not do again.

All I can say is that they are very good at making promises, and really poor at turning them into reality. There has been a somewhat similar thread on the Polish forum recently, and it mostly revealed a terrible ignorance towards the customers who dare to share a critical word with them.

I got blamed for my critical attitude on the other forum, but here I can only see a big proof to my opinion. Anyway, I've already had some bad experience with this company, and I'm not going to give them my money anymore. Not for this kind of service.

Hello,

We had some problems few months ago (personal problems), and we talked about it on cpuk. Now everything's OK. Within last 1-2 month we were making couple exhibitions, so contact was really poor I know it, although couple of people ordered nepenthes which are sold out (mistake on our e-shop) - within about 2-3 weeks I refunded everyone money and send info, that I'll send soon pack of plants for free (message on paypal), so I think it's fair.

To work better we going to introduce:

- firstly, we have to check availability of plants, next you have to make a payment

- if you are afraid of your order, firstly we can ship plants, next you have to pay (for users forum with good reputation)

- contact via skype

Thank you,

Michal

• 9 months later...

I know this is an old topic but I was thinking about ordering N. Amp x Aristo and other plants from Roraima but after reading this topic (and other similar) I got kinda off about them.

Any new experiences to share? Has the service gotten any better?

Thanks

Edited by JMHoff

• 2 years later...

I recently ordered off Roraima and have to say it was a pleasant experience. The plants arrived in great condition and I even got a nice freebie as well. For some reason the order status on the website showed the package as sent even though it wasn't sent yet, which made me a bit worried at first, but everything got sorted out in the end. Great prices, great plants, great experience. Highly recommended.

• Like 3