Cephalotus mini wall

snapperhead51

thanks people , Veek , , just a CP enthusiast :smile: .

I only ever top water my cephs even in extreme out side heat, these grow in my Larger G/H that is bit over 27 m long , its air conditioned by a huge water cooler air con , high pressure auto misting systems and late afternoon fogging in summer, winter the plants are mainly hand water as needed or manual misting is available in my system . I have several pressure switch pumps that run to taps in the G/H and then use a garden hose with a water gun to hand water , its all rain water .

John

Richard.

In WA Albany area , there is a native moss that only grows well in winter time or if the summer is very mild and wet there , its small and tight and dos not grow in mass thick bunches like long fiber sphag moss, have see this at many cephs sites , one is Coal mine beach , the reason its not grow at other site is the grasses and undergrowth are just to thick and dont allow the mosses to grow ,but when there opened up to sun light they do grow in these areas , , they like open ground to grow well , and that is not abundantly common on most cep sites , there are other open sits but not all have this native moss .

will find a suitable photo to show later

you can see the native moss in there shots

P1130875.jpg

P1130878.jpg

Edited by snapperhead51