cefa@

Araflora... precision and shipment timetable?

17 posts in this topic

I've ordered a few plants from Araflora (Gert Hoogenstrjid) about a week ago... yesterday he wrote me an e-mail saying that he'll be able to ship the plants next monday or wednesday... Have you evere ordered plants from him? Were thay all ok? And first of all, how long does it take to receive the order?

Always is a pleasure to deal with Gert. I have ordered many plants over the years from him. I always get a huge, healthy plants, so do not worry, you will not be disappointed.

However, usually the packages arrived within a week after being sent...

I've ordered plants of him once, they were fine, i got the plants the next day after shipment, but i live in the same country as Gert.

Ok, nice! I hope I'll be happy ofmy order like you

I've always found Gert to be very friendly and his plant to be very good quality.

well... thanks everyone! i'm much more relaxed now XD

Gert is a very kindly man, orders from him are always healthy. He gives you bonus plants or discount if you gonna order from him. And he has a high reputation he wants to keep high ;) .

Edited by blaasjeskruid18
1 person likes this

Gert is a very kindly man, orders from him are always healthy. He gives you bonus plants or discount if you gonna order from him. And he has a high reputation he wants to keep high ;).

great!

Yes Gert is my favorite as well. His nepenthes are so hardy.

never heard of a seller as loved as he is XD

I did also order twice. The plants were always beautiful and big (except if you buy little plants). He also packs everything very well!

1 person likes this

I did also order twice. The plants were always beautiful and big (except if you buy little plants). He also packs everything very well!

:Laie_98:

I ordered from Araflora as well. What i like about the plants is that they are shipped in pots in their soil mix that they are grown in, instead of bare root in bags as many others do. They all seemed healthy and i was very happy to receive my plants. I can imagine summer time is high season, a bit more busy!  
1 item wasnt delivered, but when i contacted him about it he gave me several options, and i chose for a refund that im currently waiting for.
Over all im satisfied and i will certainly place more orders in the future with Araflora. 

I have ordered plants from them d. 2/7 and they also rædsel the money but i have not received my plants and they have not been sent yet.

Sendt fra min EVA-L09 med Tapatalk

Yes they have a very good service and packing...and they are gentle to bonus plants... do not warry....