Dionaea muscipula "Fire Mouth"

prized

Hi, I want to show you this italian creation, made by a friend of mine (Andrea Fontana).

Many of you will think that it is quite similar to Dm Kinky Wave, and yes, it is. But this one is stable. I'm growing it since 2 years and took some cuttings, and all plants look the same, with the same malformation in the traps.

Look at the colour!! It's perfect: red inside the trap, and yellow on the "pseudo-teeth".

9756804ae7de.jpg

972850a954fc.jpg

97da0f6e1637.jpg

97a12199f612.jpg

Very nice plants! I hope there will be some plants available soon.

Many of you will think that it is quite similar to Dm Kinky Wave, and yes, it is. But this one is stable.

Have you had Kinky Waves that fell back? Gert told me, that his mother plants is stable for 3 years now.

Have you had Kinky Waves that fell back? Gert told me, that his mother plants is stable for 3 years now.

That's not what I really meant. I've seen on my kinky wave that some traps are more malformated than others, and some other traps lose this kind of "melted" edge. Fire mouth has ALL traps looking the same.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...