A little more help Please

Okay, so during the colder months I know my VFTs have to go outside. However I am currently growing sarracenia Flava, drosera binata, drosera capensis and drosera aliciae.

The last two drosera I know are from s. africa, and don't generally go dormant. But how about the drosera binata?

Do I still put the sarras outside? Do I need to reduce the water in the African drosera?

Many thanks for any help

The binata goes dormant but still requires a frost free temperature. The S. African ones will kind of go dormant if the temperatures are low (an unheated room) but they don't die right back. No harm either way with them. I've never tried a binata in warmer winter temperatures as I've always preferred to give the plant a rest. Mine has always done incredibly well that way. A cool greenhouse or room is good. Whereas I have always kept my VFT's outside in the winter, whenever there was going to be frost or worse I'd bring them into the shed. I did this for those two harsh years we had. The summer before then was when I started growing them. Last year I left them outside constantly as it was mild with only light frost here.