The official EEE2012-Homepage

Hi carnivorous-plant-enthusiasts!

After some delay I'm very proud to present the official homepage for the European Exchange and Exhibition 2012 in Bonn, Germany!

Please just have a look here: http://eee2012.carnivoren.org/

On this page you can find all the information about Europe’s largest carnivorous plant event.

There you can register for the event, the evening meals and the field trip we've planed. Please, if you have any problems, questions or suggestions don't hesitate to ask us!

We hope you like it and are looking forward to meet you in Bonn!

Cheers!

Marcus

Sooo wish i was going =( went to Chester last year and it was the first EEE i went to it was amazing, wish i could go this year =( anyone know where its going to be next year??

• 3 weeks later...

hi...

This is good enough. i hope this will work and will be taken by the crowd universally.

hear hear! I couldnt have put it better myself :)

• 5 weeks later...

Hello,

the second batch of tickets will be sent out this week. Everyone who paid before last weekend should be notifed. Please contact me if you have payed and not yet heard from me!

Christian

Edited by Christian

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

today, i would like to give you an update for the event.

The following people will have plants for sale during the exhibition:

Thomas Carow

Oliver Gluch

Gert Hoogenstrijd

Stefan Lenßen

Rogier van Loenen

Andreas Wistuba

Christian Dietz

Michael Ermel

Peter Harbarth

Holger Hennern

Dieter Kadereit

Pascal Kulms

Mathias Maier

Miroslav Srba

Markus Welge

This should guarantee a wide range of different species, so that there will hopefully be something for everyone!

Besides many visitors from the german speaking region, we are happy to have people from Italy, France, Netherlands, Spain, Sweden, England and Brazil as our guest! Many thanks for registering, we are really looking forward to seeing you in Bonn!

There will be lecture on all three conference days. All will be in englisch. The current time table is as follows:

F., 20. July 2012:

10:00 - 18:00 Sale

15:00 - 16:00 Lecture: Anja & Holger Hennern – Carnivorous plants of Borneo

19:00 Dinner at Meyer's Speis und Trank

Sa., 21. July 2012:

11:00 - 12:00 Lecture: Martin Hingst - Western Australia, Carnivorous plants and more

13:00 - 14:00 AGM of the GFP (basically open for everyone, but maybe not too interesting of you are not a member of the GFP)

14:00 - 15:00 Lecture: Andreas Fleischmann - Carnivorous plants of Brazil

16:00 - 17:00 Lecture: Oliver Gluch - Adaptation within the genus Pinguicula to different habitats - examples of species from different growth types

18:00 Conference Dinner at the President Hotel

Sonntag, 22. Juli 2012:

08:45- 12:00 Trip to Wahner Heide (limited to 60 persons)

13:00 - 14:00 Lecture: Andreas Wistuba - Heliamphora

14:30 - 15:30 Lecture: Stewart McPherson - New forms of Sarracenia

18:00 End

At the moment there are still 15 places left for the field trip. Here is first come, first served.

You can register for the EEE up to July, 7th.

Registration is necessary for both of the dinners as well as the field trip to Wahner Heide.

There are some more information and a possibility to register on our Homepage, which can be found here:

http://eee2012.carnivoren.org

I hope, you like the programm and we would like to have as many as you as our guest! So, please do not hesitate to register. Should you have any question, please let us know. You can reach us at [email protected]

regards,

Christian

Edited by Christian

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

the registration for the field trip is closed! We can't take more people there. You can still register for the conference and the dinners, though. The registration for the dinners closes at 7th of July.

Christian

• 1 month later...