Tarek small greenhouse

Hey heres some pics of my Greenhouse and one pic of the plants that im keeping indoors =D

My plants inside the Greenhouse, side on picture =)

DSCF8335.jpg

Inside my Greenhouse =)

DSCF8334.jpg

Full view of my Greenhouse

DSCF8333.jpg

My indoor plants =D

DSCF8337.jpg

Hehe just as promised =D

Super photos, really nice view! :) I like it, can you say names of plants what you keep indoor, because i don`t know what are in from left side and this long in back :) I like your Nepenthes, what names they?

Super photos, really nice view! :) I like it, can you say names of plants what you keep indoor, because i don`t know what are in from left side and this long in back :) I like your Nepenthes, what names they?

Hehe thanks, the plants at the back that you can see closest to the Windows are Amaryllis, on the tray i have a Drosera Aliciae, Nepenthes Spectabilis, my other two Nepenthes are Alata i think, and the little plant at the front is my Lithops =D

Hehe thanks, the plants at the back that you can see closest to the Windows are Amaryllis, on the tray i have a Drosera Aliciae, Nepenthes Spectabilis, my other two Nepenthes are Alata i think, and the little plant at the front is my Lithops =D

It`s mean you have one spare Alata :D . Lithops what a strange plant, never see nothing similar before.

It`s mean you have one spare Alata :D . Lithops what a strange plant, never see nothing similar before.

Hehe i rescued it from my local garden centre it was in the bin trolley at the end of the season so i bought it, its only pitchered once for me since ive had it but it looks loads better than when i first got it =) hehe yeah they are rather strange thats why i like them =D

How do you care your Nepenthes? :) It`s looks really good :sun_bespectacled:

Hehe thanks, i just spray them every day and give them lots of sun, they get it a lot on that windowsill =D i just hope that it pitchers a lot more in spring and summer =D

Hehe thanks, i just spray them every day and give them lots of sun, they get it a lot on that windowsill =D i just hope that it pitchers a lot more in spring and summer =D

If you wanna some extra space some day :D i will buy one from you :DDD

OMG , today i received humidity meter, i find out, on this place where my Nepenthes grow is 66percents humidity, is good i think.

And i put humidity meter there where his place , in greenhose. In day time is be ~70 , but now in 8pm is show me IT`S CAN BE TRUE?

Hehe cool, it says that its minus 70 in the day?? or 70% humidity?? if it says -70 degrees C then that can't be right, you may have set it up wrong, i think my boyfriend set mine up for me or my dad i can't remember but mine does say quite high humidity during the day, take a picture of it and put it on here =)

• 1 month later...

Whats new? :) In my greenhouse plants already wake up :)

Hey, Cool =) not much really most of my plants have now woke up but ive moved them back in the house cause we got a big drop in temperature and had some snow recently!! I will be moving them back outside again soon though =)

OMG , today i received humidity meter, i find out, on this place where my Nepenthes grow is 66percents humidity, is good i think.

And i put humidity meter there where his place , in greenhose. In day time is be ~70 , but now in 8pm is show me IT`S CAN BE TRUE?

Remember this is relative humidity you're measuring which is dependent on temperature.

I had one of these greenhouses (mine was a kind of walk-in double one.) I rested concrete blocks on all the base struts but the wind still managed to break the ties through the main stitching and the whole cover blew off. I would only get one again if it was to go inside a main proper greenhouse for propagation purposes.

Remember this is relative humidity you're measuring which is dependent on temperature.

It`s mean , no point to look at measures?

Richard Bunn

I had one of these greenhouses (mine was a kind of walk-in double one.) I rested concrete blocks on all the base struts but the wind still managed to break the ties through the main stitching and the whole cover blew off. I would only get one again if it was to go inside a main proper greenhouse for propagation purposes.

I sorted out this problem, just wired greenhouse back side to fence and put one brick on bottom shelf :) everything alright now :) .

• 3 weeks later...

Looks good but maybe you should remove the dead leaves of your DM. Because they will rot and the fungus might go to your healthy plant.

Regards, Marlon

Hello mate, it`s been done straight away after photo has made :) . Yesterday i do cleaning for few DM :).

Yes, i have D.Anglica and D.Capensis alba flowering now as well :) Waiting other ones :) . Maybe you know D.Rotundifolia flowering as well?