Pinguicula lutea

patrickn

your p. lutea looks very good thank you, as you I'm looking too, but i just got seeds but never grown if later you have seeds please, contact me ok? I'll be interested in get some seeds or if you know some one who sell plants, too

thank you enjoy it.

IMG_1574.jpg

IMG_1596.jpg

It just a typical P. lutea. But I looked for it for years, I recently got it and flowered soon after arrival. So, just share to everyone.

Happy growing.

• 1 month later...

This is my first time with this ping. Anyone know how to propagate this plant? Do I need hand pollination for it? Thanks.

Yeah, you'll have to self it. It's not too difficult, but with S.E. USA Pings, you have to tear the flower as the corolla is so deep.

• 5 years later...
On 08/10/2011 at 8:42 PM, anjoeskrpio said:

your p. lutea looks very good thank you, as you I'm looking too, but i just got seeds but never grown if later you have seeds please, contact me ok? I'll be interested in get some seeds or if you know some one who sell plants, too

thank you enjoy it.

IMG_1574.jpg

IMG_1596.jpg

It just a typical P. lutea. But I looked for it for years, I recently got it and flowered soon after arrival. So, just share to everyone.

Happy growing.

How is it looking now in 2017.Regards Andrew Davies

• 3 weeks later...

Andrew, if this is the patrickn who I think it is, then his lutea are doing very well. He has kindly given me quite a few lutea, as well as some other S.E. US pings (they are not my forte, haha).

• 1 month later...
On 15/05/2017 at 5:26 AM, Benurmanii said:

Andrew, if this is the patrickn who I think it is, then his lutea are doing very well. He has kindly given me quite a few lutea, as well as some other S.E. US pings (they are not my forte, haha).

Hi I have just bought one from a place in Hawaii and it is looking good .10.7.2017.It did not take long to come....