EEE pictures

I am not sure where other people have posted pictures of the EEE, but anyways here are mine. Having just gotten back from 2 weeks holiday in England after the EEE, I maybe behind a little bit...

It was a fantastic event organised by the CPS, certainly one I will never forget. Thanks to Tim, Dennis, Phil, Ian, Dianne, Flick and all others for making it such a great experience. It was good to meet everyone else for the first time, and means I now will know them when I bump into them again. Fabulous.

I was there selling my paintings and drawings. Sales were good; I got rid of more than 3/4 of my stock, giving me plenty of money to buy plants, and buy plants I did. I think the total of plants I came home with is 35, meaning that car space was limited when combined with the mountain of luggage, and I was a squashed little thing in the corner with nepenthes pitchers knocking off my head and vfts biting my elbows.

Enough chat, pictures now.

This is when we first set up.

192aaintings_stand.jpg

275aintings.jpg

This is was the next day when a lot of things had gone. I did manage to get rid of some of the things here.

356apext_day.jpg

298apas_stand.jpg

714aqert2.jpg

203aqw.jpg

565b.jpg

772chelis.jpg

387dstand.jpg

113euroflora.jpg

183fatal_attraction.jpg

273garisto.jpg

686minors.jpg

718sarras.jpg

I do have more pictures but these are the best.

Again, I loved the event, and I do hope the CPS organises something similar again.

• Like 1

Hy James

Indeed you have some very good skills and I am a huge fan of your work.

It was a very nice EEE and a very social event.(Thanks to everybody)

The painting of the cephalotus gets a special place on the wall.

Regards Tim

My wife took a liking to a U. reniformis picture, so that's now two of James' pictures I have :smile:

Unfortunately I missed seeing many pictures, as I was only able to attend on the Sunday and I believe sales were good on Saturday.

Was good to meet you James. I hope all your plants made it home in one piece.

Your drawings are now in clip frames, but still to go up on the wall. I may take some pic's to shopw 'em off.

In case you haven't yet found them - the other EEE pic's are here, atarting at post 112.

http://www.cpukforum.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=38496&st=100

Thanks for the link, Phil. That peacock pheasant was a stunning bird, I only saw the female unfortunately.

The plants all are fine. The hamata had an accident in the car when we got home (I fell asleep and dropped it in the car, spilling it all over the floor), breaking a leaf at the midrib slightly, but no harm sems to have been done to the plant or the pitcher which is joined to the leaf. It is now sitting proudly in the living room with no complaints. It really is a remarkably hardy plant.

Go on, show 'em off! :biggrin: