Sign in to follow this  
amphirion

Darlingtonia and Friends

amphirion    16

a friend and i decided to road trip to Gasquet, CA to take a look at the native CPs of the area....please enjoy:

IMG_1612.jpgIMG_1614.jpgIMG_1615.jpgIMG_1617.jpgIMG_1618.jpgIMG_1616.jpgIMG_1619.jpgIMG_1620.jpgIMG_1622.jpgIMG_1623.jpgIMG_1625.jpgIMG_1629.jpgIMG_1632.jpgIMG_1633.jpgIMG_1635.jpgIMG_1634.jpgIMG_1636.jpgIMG_1639.jpgIMG_1641.jpgIMG_1643.jpg

Daniel G    21

Wow!

Thanks for sharing!

Great photos!

I like the way they're growing in massive clumps, like a forest...

Another must visit place! Why do we not have such plants in the wild here in Europe! Those Americans get all those pitcherplants and we, nothing!

Alexander

amphirion    16

hahaha. Alex, we might be the ones with all the cool pitcher plants in the wild, but we've got nothing on your CP collections! the grass is always greener on the other side i suppose. :)

jimscott    42

Great in situe!

Well in the S.F. bay area you can grow almost anything. Should be a gardeners paradise with that mild almost frostfree climate and good sunshine!

Well if you get that lawn replace it with a bog full of carnivorous plants and other nice stuff! And the grass is not always greener at the other side of the world anyway...

Well Europe gets a lot of old cultural stuff wich is nice. But for most C.P. you have to go elswhere unefortunately.

Alexander