"Tank Ceph 2", Sibling to Eden Black

mobile

I remember she was preparing for her wedding, so, probably had many other things take her time instead. It feels good posting on here, but a very rare occurance. Just no time, especially with an increasing family. I remember when there was a handful of clones of VFT's, etc, and the selection now is amazing. Always amazed at some of the new forms being grown. I tend to log in to look rather than have time to post.

Just looking through my old messages on here. It was a German Giant I traded with aida. I still have the messages from LJ. Reading it, I told her there was a surprise from Samson (on my cats) in there for her. Looking back on my messages, what ever happpened to Melly? I remember she had one of the largest collections of VFT's and set-up her own forum.

1 minute ago, Hannahraptor said:

I bought Tank 2 from 'thefriendlygiant' on ebay earlier this year. Hopefully the real deal.

Yes and yes. I bought mine, very kindly, from Stephen in Jan 2007. You can search my old posts on here :) How is yours doing?

7 minutes ago, Hannahraptor said:

I bought Tank 2 from 'thefriendlygiant' on ebay earlier this year. Hopefully the real deal.

Yes, the real deal. Sorry, you may not realise, I am TheFriendlyGiant on eBay and HugoMorse on here.

Edited by HugoMorse
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, HugoMorse said:

I remember she was preparing for her wedding, so, probably had many other things take her time instead. It feels good posting on here, but a very rare occurance. Just no time, especially with an increasing family. I remember when there was a handful of clones of VFT's, etc, and the selection now is amazing. Always amazed at some of the new forms being grown. I tend to log in to look rather than have time to post.

The forum has lost some members with amazing collection over the years. Sometimes a members name will come to mind and I wonder what every happened to them, much like yours :)

• Like 1

Yes, just no time. I do buy plants occassionally but have been concentrating on orchids and tillandsia's recently. I do miss posting, but have no spare time. My little one is one month now and my oldest 3 years. Amazing how time flies. I do read posts when I can and good to see yours.

13 minutes ago, HugoMorse said:

Yes, the real deal. Sorry, you may not realise, I am TheFriendlyGiant on eBay and HugoMorse on here.

Good to know and nice to make the connection. :)

• Like 1