Devastation!

billynomates666

Uhhhh Ohhh will keep a vigil for a couple of nights just in case.

Thanks James

Steve

Hi Steve

I have been watching this thread for a while an would just like to say that you might be filling that hole in a few times if youre foxes are as determined as mine were :) but i purchased one of those subsonic dog and cat repellents that emit a sound that discomforts cats, dogs and FOXES! :negative: heres a link if you are interested:

Fox repellent

Hope this helps like it did for me

Dan

Edited by danthecpman

Hi Dan

You are right, they did come back again but fortunatly the hole was smaller and in the same place so there was a lot less damage and, the plants dug up were the same ones that were uprooted before.

It hasnt been back now for four nights, but you are right I should invest in one to give me peace of mind.

Thanks for the info

Steve

Hi Dan

You are right, they did come back again but fortunatly the hole was smaller and in the same place so there was a lot less damage and, the plants dug up were the same ones that were uprooted before.

It hasnt been back now for four nights, but you are right I should invest in one to give me peace of mind.

Thanks for the info

Steve

Hi Steve

You wont regret buying one trust me =) then you wont have to get up every night to check on them

Regards

Dan

• 3 months later...