Best CP Photo Competition 2010 Rules

Andy Collins

It's time for this years competition to find the best CP photo 2010.

Rules:

DO NOT post your photos here. Post them in the Best CP Photo Competition 2010 Entries thread.

One entry per member. This competition is free to enter and is open to all members.

Entrants to submit their best photograph by competition close date.

Maximum image size of no larger than 850 x 850 pixels. Edit - Increased Size Limit

I think this year we will poll the members to find the winners.

This year there will be three winners and the prizes will be 1st £30 - 2nd £20 - 3rd £15.

Closing date of competition midnight 31st of October 2010.

Any questions please post here.

• 4 weeks later...

We know already the maximum image size of 850 x 850 pixels, and that the image is - of course - required to show carnivore or proto-carnivore plants.

But I (we?) would also like to know, to which extend photo adjustments, photo improvements, special effects and photo changes are accepted.

Also, can photo keep their credit line, author's name, and maybe copyright information?

Personally, it would be fine if the submitted photos could be much larger, like 2000 x 2000 pixels. Why? That would allow the observers and judges to see even the smallest, exciting details!

• 1 month later...
We know already the maximum image size of 850 x 850 pixels, and that the image is - of course - required to show carnivore or proto-carnivore plants.

But I (we?) would also like to know, to which extend photo adjustments, photo improvements, special effects and photo changes are accepted.

Yes any adjustments are allowed

Also, can photo keep their credit line, author's name, and maybe copyright information?

Yes

Personally, it would be fine if the submitted photos could be much larger, like 2000 x 2000 pixels. Why? That would allow the observers and judges to see even the smallest, exciting details!

The size is best kept smaller

The photo can be changed until the deadline?

Yes you can change your photo

Thanks Andy

• 2 months later...