Extreme-plants and Araflora

I asked Gert about 2 weeks ago when araflora will be up, he told me it could still take 3 months.

why can you not reach the extreme-plants site? works well when I try:

http://www.extreme-plants.eu/

When I tried to go to the EP site earlier it didn't come up anymore, I assumed the site was closed. Looks like it was just temporary.

Happened to me too, he was making some minor changes to the site by the looks of it.

• 9 months later...
I spoke to Gert last Sunday, and like Amar said he told me as well it could take till June/July before the site is ready.

Extreme-plants will still be usable.

Any news about Araflora? :biggrin:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Easily my most fave website when it comes to Nepenthes. I don't know how Gert does it but his plants are sooo hardy. They can adapt to low humidity almost immediately with minimal damage. He also sends huge plants, easily a few times the size of what you usually get for the same price.

• 1 month later...

A shout for Gert again...I'm so pleased with his nepenthes.

Has anyone seen his greenhouse? I am very curious about his growing conditions. His nepenthes are the only ones pitchering at window sill for me, they are very hardy. Any others I buy from other growers have a very difficult time adapting, some of them even lose almost all leaves in the process.