Forum Sales Negative Feedback

Andy Collins

• 1 month later...

Dear All,

By coincidence I was visiting these items, and saw one negative post about my webshop. I only can say that I am trying to answer as quickly as possible and that by the end of this year there will be a better webshop. Also, I want to ask people to first sort things out with me out before complaining on this page.

Finally I am sending many many e-mails to all my cp-friend and customers. Sometimes it takes me hours to reply all in a day. Till now only some % of my sendings went wrong, but as you all know I am always sending new plants or sending the money back if there is no other solutions. I prefer good services and good contact over urning any money.

The mail services in Spain and Italy take sometimes much more time then 5 days. Also the English language posses a problem for some customers, but my Frenach, Italian and SPanish is not good to reply.

But till now all problems if excisting were solved by me and I hope that all the customers that are happy with my services and plants will put there comments here too.

I hope to meet you all sometime in the future, because I prefer personal contact and talks instead of mailing:}

Gert Hoogenstrijd

Extreme-plants.eu

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I have to report a buyer named David Waldron.

I sent him month ago an order of those Pings for example:

> AGNATA CSUF

> CLYCLOSECTA

> EHLERSAIE ALBIFLORA X MORANENSIS

> EMARG X CYCLO

> GIGANTEA

> GIGANTEA X LAUEANA CRIMSON

> HETROPHYLLA

> MOCT

> MOCT X LAUEANA ORANGE

> TONOLA

After asking him wheather the plants arrived (because he didn't paid the money)he told me that all plants are dead.

I asked for pictures as usual. He answered me he cannot take any photos. Very strange (he cannot even ask the neighbour...)

However I told him he should let me know which plants will survive, because suddenly some seemed to be ok.

I wrote him several eMail which he didn't answered. I just wait for 97€ or a part of it if some plants should really arrived in bad conditions.

A very bad buyer!

Kind regards

Giovanni

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everybody.

I need to know about Mort, I think to do an order and I think that he is the previous owner of nepenti (many buyers knows about problems with trades with nepenti)

Positive feedback about Mort? opinions?

Thanks a lot.

Hello everybody.

I need to know about Mort, I think to do an order and I think that he is the previous owner of nepenti (many buyers knows about problems with trades with nepenti)

Positive feedback about Mort? opinions?

Thanks a lot.

Hi,

I'm not owner of Nepenti :(

But Lukas from Nepenti is my friend :)

Don't be afraid I will do everything to send the plants in the best possible conditions and in the fastest possible way.

I can send you invoice or some confirmation documents if you order plants before import.

Best Regards,

Marek

Hi,

I'm not owner of Nepenti :(

But Lukas from Nepenti is my friend :)

Don't be afraid I will do everything to send the plants in the best possible conditions and in the fastest possible way.

I can send you invoice or some confirmation documents if you order plants before import.

Best Regards,

Marek

Hehehehe, sorry, I had to ask, economy in Spain is down and it is normal that there is distrust.

About Nepenti, it calms me to know that you aren't from Nepenti, I have read very negative feedback about them.

Thank you for answering and sorry for inconveniences.

• 2 months later...

Hi,

It seems that David Waldron is also a thief!

For more information please look to this Thread:

http://www.cpukforum.com/forum/index.php?s...c=26806&hl=

I hope David is banned from this Form?

Any news, Aidan (from Sascha or Waldron)?

Kind regards

Giovanni

I've just read this thread a followed the link. Personally I think this scum bag should have been given some good old fashioned frontier justice. I know what I would have done if I caught someone thieving from my greenhouse.

I agree Simon!

Let's see if he does it again after snapping off one or two fingers :wacko:

Any chance someone caught this moron in a picture??

Would be good defence for other growers..to look out for him on their open day's..or events.

The nerve of some people!!! :woot:

Good afternoon,

Does anyone have contact to the user whose nick is "wasted"?

I sent him a very nice N. flava month ago. He wanted to pay cash by mail but nothing arrived me. So about one week later I asked him again and he told me he will send the money again. This is the last message I recieved from him:

sincerely,

Bindig

Hi Bindig, I've dealt with Damon on a few occasions, have only had good experiences!

I'll second that - one of the good guys in my opinion so I'm sure you'll sort things out.

Its always risky sending cash in the post - personally I wouldnt recommend it unless its a last resport and a small amount. Its worth sending recorded delivery too if you can afford to. Its always difficult when the payment goes missing too - it's neither persons fault thats its missing but either the buyer will have to pay twice or the seller will send the plant for free so one of you is going to lose out.

SOLUTION = Paypal!! Its the safest and quickest way to pay people - especially those in different countries.......

EDIT - I've sent him an email although if he's not been on the forum checking his pm's, then he is probably wont be checking his emails yet either. I'm sure the lack of response will just be because he's been busy!!

Heather

Greenhouse thieves... My girlfriend and I do pest control on a nursery property, it seems to have the same effect on thieves as on rabbits and pigeons. We haven't shot anyone and hopefully will never have to.

Damon is a very good guy, I've dealt with him in person and he was very generous :thanks:

Bindig

Hopefully Damon should contact you soon, he has been very busy and hasnt been checking his pms. He also advised that he has sent money to you twice - once by airsure and once not. He is trying to claim the money back for the airsure one but its complicated since it was signed for so its not exactly lost! I advise Damon not to send anymore cash in the post though since you now have paypal but I expect he will want to to see if he can claim the money back first otherwise that will be the 3rd time he's paid for the plants!

Heather

• 3 weeks later...

Bindig

Damon / Wasted has not been using the forum so if you have sent him any pms then he will not have received them.

I have sent him an email and I should get a notification when he opens it. I dont think he is accessing his emails or pms.

To be honest I'm a little worried - I hope he's ok.

Heather

• 1 month later...
Petr is a bad seller.

He ignores his buyers...

Do you think me? I have written you that I dont send you P. aphrodite. Did you receve it? You are bad buyer!, becasue you may try send me email or another message and dont write there.

this is a message from Mic.

What is your problem ??? *beep* you

f*** YOUR MOTHER. I piss on her !!!!

THis message was sent a long time ago. the stupid man is you.....

Go and play with your little plants.

Grosse pute de merde, je chie sur ta mères et j'encule ton père avec des gravillons.

"I do no accept paypal". Mdrrrr He wants to be paid in cash. YOU ARE REALLY HILARIOUS.

Allezz dégage merdeux.

Mic, you are not grower, you are realy idiot sorry :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This is not feedback for a grower but a warning against Simply Electronics. Giving the appearance of being in the UK, they seem to be based in Hong Kong. Amazon and Google Checkout are on the road to disassociating with them.

They are unlikely to have your item in stock (despite saying otherwise), will not inform you of any delay, take your money immediately and, when you cancel your order and ask for a refund, you will be lucky to get it quicker than a month later. If you do get your goods then it will not have a UK or European guarantee (so called 'grey' goods).

This isn't just my experience but the experience of many!