Help in identifying some OLD nepenthes

Flytrap_canada

Hi all...

I had posted the following on the new ICPS forum, and have heard back from a few good folks. I thought I'd do the same over here... Now with the internet and all, one can easily google for a species and locate a description and an image of a searched plant.

Well, I've got a few plants and I've tried googling them, and still I have no idea of what they are.

Decades ago, I purchased some Neps that had ID names I cannot find on the Net, and if I do, they look nothing like the plants I have. Here are my old mystery Neps:

The following were bought as "species" back in the early 80's:

N insignis

insignis2.jpg

N soneyii (also known as mutt #1 or leopard skin in my collection)

mutt1.jpg

and the following... were purchased as hybrids, and I've long lost their id tags. They're all grown here in highland condition plants. Any help in identifying them would be most appreciated. Thanks!

N. "mutt #2"

mutt2.jpg

N. "mutt #3"

mutt3.jpg

N. "mutt #4"

mutt4.jpg

N. xdreamy koto? aka N. mutt #5

xdreamykoto.jpg

N 'judith finn'?

m5b.jpg

N xcurtisii

N-xcurtisii.jpg

I will take better photos of them later in the growing season to more clearly show some features (leaves, pitchers, flowers etc) and will post them here.

Thanks.

Well you have the pale inside, the purple outside, the small pitcher, I would think so. I think you can now give it that name, because it really looks like one.